New Open Enrollment
ONLINE ONLY!! No more standing in line!
Beginning March 1, 2017, applications for students wishing to attend
Hopewell-Loudon Schools under the Open Enrollment option
will be accepted ONLINE only.
How do I apply?
- Have your answers ready by reading the sample application mentioned below.
- With your computer or mobile device, go to the school’s website: www.hlschool.org
- Click on the link: 2017-2018 Open Enrollment Application (link becomes available at 7:00 a.m., March 1.)
- Answer all the questions and submit the form.
Here are some important points to note:
• The application period will begin Wednesday, March 1, 2017, at 7:00 a.m. through March 31, 2017.
• The link to apply will be located on the school’s website: www.hlschool.org beginning at 7:00 a.m. on March 1, 2017.
• You may apply using any computer or mobile device with an internet connection.
• For those without internet access, the school’s computer lab will be open for your use on March 1. The lab will open at 6:00 a.m., but applications may not be submitted until 7:00 a.m. Enter through the gymnasium entrance on the north side of the building.
• It is HIGHLY recommended you be ready to apply as soon as the window opens at 7:00 am on March 1
• Applications will be automatically numbered in the order they are submitted online.
• A separate application must be completed for each student.
• For parents with more than one child, the submission time of your first child’s application will determine the order for the rest of your children, IF you submit all your applications on the same day as the first child.
• Please be aware that acceptance is on a year-to-year basis and is very competitive. Due to our growing resident population, and the limitations on class sizes, the available spots for open enrollment are declining. Even though returning students take priority over new applicants, due to these circumstances, there is always the possibility of returning open enrollment students being displaced. Please remember to be diligent in observing all open enrollment deadlines.
Click here for a sample application so you can have your answers ready prior to submission. This sample application is for informational purposes only and will not be accepted; you must apply online.
For questions, please call the school at 419-937-2216.
Get your copy of the H-L Pride Lip Dub video while supplies last.